Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66

Thread: Sonic coming to Norton

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    [ QUOTE ]
    You don't know what you're missing out on!!!

    [/ QUOTE ]
    Bottom feeders are bad!
    Actually I dont eat any seafood. But to be fair I have tried everything from Calamari to Lobster, Crabs, various fish, etc. Just don't care for any of it.

    And I'd be pleased with a Sonic. It's nice to have variety. They do breakfast all day too, so that's pretty nice.
    I like their drink varieties, their coney dogs, tots, etc.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    [ QUOTE ]
    TheBeast would gladly take a Dunkin Donuts.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Just because I left the house one night about 8:30 and drove to Pigeon Forge just to get some doesn't mean anything. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    What we really need here or at least in Kingsport is a TGIFriday's . That place is the best, you can't beat the Jack Daniel's grill.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]I totally agree TGI Fridays is awesome
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    AMEN. Always eat there in PF, or any where else I am that a TGIF is located.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #25
    Inactive Member LPD_raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2004
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    It's pretty sad i've lived in norton my whole life, but i dont know where Norton commons is? haha can someone help me?

  6. #26
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    Isn't it where Applebees and Advanced Auto are

  7. #27
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    Yeah, sorry, the "New" Wal-Mart Shopping Center is called Norton Commons.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imported_drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    Cheddars- Will not eat at again. Horrible service and the food wasn't that good for the price we paid.
    I've never ate at Sonic but I'm glad they're coming into the area. This area needs a new restaurant but I believe most everybody would prefer Pal's or Purple Cow to Sonic. I agree on the TGI Friday's. I would be eating there every chance I got. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    But can we please get some new restaurants in the Duffield area? I have to bring my lunch half the time because the choices in this "town" blow chunks. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    [ QUOTE ]
    I believe most everybody would prefer Pal's or Purple Cow to Sonic.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    That's certainly not the consensus at my office(s). To say "most everybody" would really be a stretch.

    The two may both be fast food places but they dont really have that much in common in the way of menu.

    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    Purple Cow is better than all of them. Sonic will soon get old as well, just like all fast-food places.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •